Paul Santos World

I am Paul Santos, and I approve of this message.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Friday Night Fever

As my loyal readers know, Paul Santos will be spending 10 days visiting and paying homage to the US's most valuable allies in freedom: France and Germany. I just came across this incredible event that takes place in Paris every Friday night (except when the streets are wet) at 10pm: Paris Roller. 15,000 people flaunt skates and speed through closed-off boulevards for 3 amazing hours. You'd better believe that Paul Santos and his lady will be there. I'd like to say that we'll be skating on Friday the 5th, but jet lag may prevent us from operating at full strength. If not the 5th, then Friday, November 12th, find us at Montparnasse train station, with skates, at 10pm. If anyone wants to meet up holla back.

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2004 at 9:24 PM, Blogger Cave Editor said...

Thank you for your comment on my Keep Nepal Free blog at http://keepnepalfree.blogspot.com I have worked on it tonight. I also have made many posts about Nepal on my Cave Blog at http://bunik.blogspot.com ... was getting frustrated because it seemed I was the only individual I could find with any interest in the crap the communists are doing in Nepal.

Thank you so, Linda (Cave Woman is my name from my cave blog)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home