Paul Santos World

I am Paul Santos, and I approve of this message.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Take off, eh?!

Funny that I should call my first entry "Take off, eh?!" but indeed it is appropriate. One of my online gaming buddies is off on a trip to the Land of John Kerry (France, for all those who are Playa Hatin on Bush), but first he making the rounds in the Island of Leprechauns (when are they going to make a Irish add-on for AoM?!), visiting family and beer factories.

Apparently he's got some connections, because he sent me this awesome picture that I call "Hangin' with Mr. Galway", and they must have really hit it off because James let Mike hold his FLUTE.



Anywho, looks like my man is having a good time. Meanwhile back at the ranch, starting up classes at WVU ain't the flavor, potna! The good side of it is that my network connection is about 10 times faster, bad side is that I spend less time gaming, the good side is more time partying at DK since rush is on, and that means free beer. it's not guiness but it's free. Nat lite. Whatever, i'm ending this post. Lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home